Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

What I've been up to?

Well seeing as there has been a four month gap between posting I thought that I may as well explain myself. 

The main reason for my lack of any posts is the fact that come June 4th (I do believe that's the right date) I've exams. So basically at the start of november I was studying for Christmas exams, then as soon as I go back from Christmas I was studying for pres which are now over. 

A lot has changed since November let me tell you. I dyed my hair brown St.Stephan's day and after about three more dyings with a few bleachings I've come to the realisation my hair will no longer hold dye for longer than a week before fading to ginger. So for the meantime while I wait for my hair to gain a bit of strength I'll be sporting red locks:


That's actually all I've done for four months now that I think about it. When my face wasn't stuck in a book I was trying to fix my hair... 

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas'. Funnily enough my cousin Mary went into labour Christmas morning, so things were more mental than usual.

Concerning the blog I'm going to revamp it soon, I plan on posting a lot more often and although my posts will lean on the beauty/fashion blogger side of blogging, knowing me I will more than likely have a miscellaneous range of posts, I'll try not to veer too much off topic. 

Hope ye bear with me while I try to get this blog right! 

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment