Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Annoying things I do/ my faults.

I know every single person out there has at least one fault (Atleast I hope so ) personally I've got a good few. I actually enjoy reading these sort of posts as let's be honest you either get a really small ego boost or you get that sense of association/ feels (can't believe I just wrote that ). Anyway I'm going to get started before I go off topic.

1: Cracking my knuckles: I'm preety sure a good few people now hate me because of this
2: Speaking: I have a high pitched voice, not chipmunk-like but fairly close. My friends don't mind but there are a few people that make a point of telling me every time we talk.
3: Tapping: I tap my hands or fingers off tables 
4: Clicking pens
5: Over-packing: I'm a 10 outfits for two days kind of girl.
6: Hiding food: I've no clue why I do this but when I have pre-packed food like chewits or peanuts even bottled drinks, I hide them around the house. Never fresh food of course and I always eat it the day after. But still I've put it in the book case, in the press even in vases. 
7: I'm loud: Actually that's not true, if you don't know me you'll probably think I'm shy and slightly awkward but the people who do know me know that I am really loud and extremely awkward.
8: I ignore people I don't know: I honestly don't do this intentionally, but If I have to be paired with randomers or I'm with a group of friends and some people I don't know come over I won't talk to them or make eye contact with them. You can probably imagine how 'easy' it is for me to make new friends. But I am starting to grow out of this one.

I think that's about it. It's probably not but ahhhwell.

Sarahxx 
Edit : I'm extremely clumsy so I break things a lot including a glass snow globe which costed 30 quid.

No comments:

Post a Comment