Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

My Halloween makeup idea number one. Zombie/witch /green creature.

Halloween is literally three days away and I am so so excited, I think I may love Halloween more than Christmas. Anyway if your like me and not very organised and you're currently scanning the interweb looking for last minute ideas which to be honest aren't very expensive and where you can use things you have in your makeup bag so that you don't have to drag yourself to the party shop, which to be fair are mahemic at the moment. Then I think I may be able to help you out . (Apologies in advance for really bad photos as I didn't take alot) This is not really a tutorial but if you want to see how I did it I might make a YouTube tutorial if ye would like (comment below if it is something ye'd be interested in.)


So this was an attempt at a you tubers (ill edit her name in later ) zombie makeup tutorial and I failed at it but I don't think I completely failed as I feel if I added a witch nose and a pointed hat I could be yer one from wicked (I think the wicked witch of the east I'm not positive). If you were doing it, I think you should consider latex wounds like the one I did here: 


I did do contouring for the first time ever and not too shabby if you ask me.
Creepy stare whoooooooo the eyeshadow is basically my eye colour 
What I used :Green eyeshadow (light green and an isadora khaki from one of their quads)
                     Black eyeshadow (hammer and ruby I think that's what they are called)
                     Maybeline liquid eyeliner
                     Red liquid lipstick (not the best description but I'll write a post about it later)
                     Brushes and that's it .
I would recommend continuing it down your neck as it looks kinda odd if you don't. (But of course ye know that already ) 
I will probably do two more of these if I come up with anything else.
Ps:I'd recommend face paint as using eyeshadow takes about two and a half hours.

Sarahxx

No comments:

Post a Comment