Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Review: On the spot foundation- Seventeen

I was passing through boots looking for a last minute foundation and I saw this and thought it sounded interesting and for only €8.45 I believe,also seeing as I was nowhere ne'er a Gosh counter I said why the hell not ? Maybe I should've thought twice. 
It claims to aid in keeping skin clear and all it's done for me Is that it's broken my skin out even more. But I have sensitive skin so that could be the reason why. It is in fair which I believe is the lightest they have. It is a full coverage foundation and it has SPF15 which is good I suppose but we hardly need it here in Ireland at the moment, well Atleast here in Cork  :
Anyway back to the review.
It is a pump-cap lid, which I quite like and it evenly distributes the product and one pump gives this amount of product(see below)
When I first blended it in it was my exact colour match, then it oxidized like hell and I looked like an ompaloompa. I think if they did like an extra fair it may have oxidized into my actual skintone. 
As for coverage I didn't even need a concealer so on that hand it was amazing.
Would I buy it again ? Maybe if they made a new formula I would.
As they say you get what you pay for so in general I'm not that annoyed bar my skin breakout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment